Lucy Glyn - Support Services
In the belief that possibilities for achievement should be limitless Lucy Glyn promotes realistic opportunities for the development and maintenance of the skills required for independent living and for a meaningful, rewarding life. Lucy Glyn Support Services provides residential care in Stratford Upon Avon and Supported Living in the South Warwickshire area.
Specialist care providers in:
- Autistic spectrum disorders
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- PDA (Pathological Demand Avoidance Syndrome)
- PDD-NOS Pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified, which includes atypical autism
- Conduct that challenges and requires positive behaviour management strategies
- Communication Difficulties
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Self-injurious behaviours
- The service also has a vast experience of supporting adults who have a mental health diagnosis, such as schizophrenia, personality disorder and depression.